As confirmed by the press release issued by the governments of Greece, Albania and Italy, a trilateral cooperation committee meeting took place on 19 April between the governments of Greece, Albania, Italy to coordinate their support for the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP). The establishment of the committee follows the signing of an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) on TAP between the three countries in Athens on 13 February 2013, subsequently ratified by both the Greek and Albanian parliaments.
In the meeting, the governments of Greece, Albania and Italy were represented as follows:
• Asimakis Papageorgiou, Deputy Minister Environment, Energy and Climate Change, Greece;
• Panayiotis G Mihalos, Secretary-General International Economic Relations, Development and Cooperation, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Greece;
• Edith Harxhi, Deputy Foreign Minister, Albania;
• Eno Bozdo, Deputy Minister Economy, Trade and Energy, Albania;
• Ariana Çela, Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister, Albania;
• Marta Dassù, Deputy Foreign Minister, Italy;
• Claudio de Vincenti, Undersecretary of State, Ministry for Economic Development, Italy.
SOURCE: TAP Press Office.